1. An attractive quality lifestyle in a secure, stable, safe environment in which to do live and do business, amidst a naturally warm friendly culture with high moral values;
2. A government which welcomes and encourages local and foreign investment, and is committed to stimulating investment and growth;
3. A thriving business community and successful tourism industry (historic record of visitor arrivals reached in 2018) with a well-educated English-speaking workforce;
4. One of the world’s most ‘natural and pristine untouched‘ paradises (no dangerous animals, no poisonous insects and no lethal viruses) with highly developed infrastructure for business, quality housing, good health and education services;
5. Freedom to repatriate capital and profits;
6. Tax Haven (no wealth tax, no gift tax, no property tax, no capital gains tax, no death duty tax); income tax rate (company) 20% for residents and 28% for non-residents; value added tax 15%; withholding tax – foreign pay-outs 15% interest, dividends and royalty;
7. Sophisticated telecommunication links with the rest of the world including satellite TV;
8. Convenient air services to NZ (daily), Australia and USA;
9. No foreign exchange controls;
10. Cook islands boasts the highest GDP per capita amongst the South Pacific small island nations.
Subscribe to receive our new property investment listings
For any queries or information on property investment, call us on telephone +682 53658 or click below to send us an email
Your Cook Islands Real Estate Specialists
Disclaimer: It is our intention to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our website which has been obtained from various sources, however all information is subject to independent review and verification.
Copyright © Jeff Tikitau Real Estate. All rights reserved.